ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Multiple accounts at once
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read through the FAQ section and attempted to do what was suggested. The suggestion being the "RunAbove" method. Upon trying to login, it said registration was closed. It also gave another site but said it was for orders. I am assuming things have changed since that was posted in the FAQ..?

I then tried to find an alternate means to do the same thing. I searched several different keywords and stumbled upon "VirtualBox". Unfortunately, it requires a cd or maybe an ISO file to complete. I am unsure how to proceed form there (not that good with CPU's).

So my question is, is there an easy way to set up multiple accounts for Clash farmer? At the moment, I just take turns with them and works fine but was hoping for a better way.
You need VM to run multiple instances of Clashfarmer, you need a windows ISO to run a virtual machine on Virtualbox, try google or youtube for tutorials, its not hard to get it done Smile.
when i tried CF + Bluestacks 1 in a VM it didnt worked cause the bot reacts sooo slow, the 30sec attack timer is over before the bot presses "next".

any advice wich setup runs? or wich VM-provider has enough power to do? i tried alot.
talking about a real VM from a provider, not just a VM on my owm PC.
I re-downloaded Oracle VM VirtualBox and found an ISO to use. I have everything working just fine. The bot and MEmu are both installed on it as well. So far, I have only the bot running the Memu app never opens or is possibly running so slow it hasn't yet. Keep in mind I waited a good bit before I wrote this.

I can only assume if it does eventually run, I'll have the same issue as ekke is having in the above post.