ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Troops request is not consistent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed several times that requesting troops is not consistent, sometimes it managed to request but most of the time it says "requesting troops not possible" even the cc is empty and ready for request.... Please look into this....
(02-22-2017, 07:31 AM)Danjiemar Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed several times that requesting troops is not consistent, sometimes it managed to request but most of the time it says "requesting troops not possible" even the cc is empty and ready for request.... Please look into this....

Are you using the latest build RC4 with the new troop donation/request features? im using the latest build & i haven't noticed a problem at times i have to turn it off as the clan i am in atm isnt very active so i always end up way over my troops received vs donated. if your still having problems follow this instructions as they fix most common problems

Code:
1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall Bluestacks/MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install Bluestacks/MEmu again from here, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot