ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Suggestion: Add Option To Stop Bot After Being Attacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has probably been mentioned before, but I have always thought it would be cool to have an option to automatically stop the bot or stop the bot from attacking once my base has been attacked and received a shield.  Another way would be to stop the bot after going on break.  Often I want to be ready for a war and this would be really helpful in order to not waste shield time and resources.

What do you guys think?  Would that be possible?
(02-22-2017, 08:41 PM)nirebas Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been mentioned before, but I have always thought it would be cool to have an option to automatically stop the bot or stop the bot from attacking once my base has been attacked and received a shield.  Another way would be to stop the bot after going on break.  Often I want to be ready for a war and this would be really helpful in order to not waste shield time and resources.

What do you guys think?  Would that be possible?

Adding this feature is something we can look again when we have all the known bugs fixed as we already have a feature that will log the bot out at set time i think it would be better to use that vs having the bot log in at random times to check if you have a shield, i know myself i always presume i will get a shield when i'm offline & not attacking when you have a shield on ie turning peace mode on would be a nice addition to the bot