ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Next Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-21-2017, 07:50 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2017, 07:07 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Have a safe trip "Mate" Tongue

and I cant completely agree with you, i think some bugs should've been fixed instantly or after a very short time. but ofc, I'm sure they have their reasons maybe fixing some of the bugs would break something else, who knows

yea i agree but i know for sure fixing bugs isnt simple fix & like u said more always pop up, i would just want bugs to be patched after a good amount of testing so they don't pop up every patch,

clashfarmer 1.0 worked perfect for like a year until supercell started changing ui & info it sent to client so it took a big rewrite just to be able to target elements on the screen while still maintaining a safe environment for your account, there other tools about out there with all the bells & whistles but they use packet injection that supercell detect & ban people for.

but with all that said im kinda bias as i only suffer from 1 bug from time to time & that is troop deployment bug im sure i would be moaning if i was having problems with them all  Angel

the deployment bug is kinda annoying i agree, but i think it aint gonna be easy to code the bot to zoomout after finding a target

I agree clash farmer is a great product, and I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into keeping it running.   The only delayed problem that causes me problems is on trophy decrease.   It either locks up my computer completely or stops after several successful attempts.  I use bluestacks 2.   This function worked great before Oct, but not I have to manually decrease trophies by hand four to five times a day.   Besides this one issue I can easily live with everything else.   Keep up the good work, this is great deal even for a professional member.   I thinks it makes the game much more enjoyable to play, and your product is topnotch.
This is a great product and makes the game much more exciting with your product running. I truly appreciate all of effort in keeping it operating. The only one item I would like to see updated and fixed in the next revision that has existed since the Oct update is trophy decrease. This function worked great before Oct, but now it locks up my computer or works for a few attempts correctly and just stops clashfarmer completely, I like keeping trophies within a limit but now this has to be done manually, just a big itinerant. But for everything else your product is great. Keep up the good work. I would not play this game without you great product.
Pages: 1 2