ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clashfarmer version check error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone help me here?  It always says "Clashfarmer version check error". I tried to reinstall Clash Farmer and MEmu already but still doesn't work. Does anyone have solution/s here?  Thank you!   (btw, i'm using the latest MEmu and ClashFarmer versions). 

[Image: aqq.png]
Make sure your Antivirus/firewall not blocking Connection from clashfarmer, better to close antivirus's and try
(04-14-2017, 07:36 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure your Antivirus/firewall not blocking Connection from clashfarmer, better to close antivirus's and try

Thanks for replying. My firewall settings was already turn off, and I don't have any antivirus on my laptop.   :/  Hope you can help me here.
Add more details then please what windows you using what is your laptop specs
(04-15-2017, 07:17 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Add more details then please what windows you using what is your laptop specs

Specs of my laptop:
[Image: Untitled2.png]

-------------
I'd tried the Enable-Disable Debug Mode for CF, BS Removal Tool, and Temp Cleaner. but still not working :/

[Image: Untitled.png]
"Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy.
(04-15-2017, 08:56 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]"Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy.

I have fast connection and also I don't use any proxy ('coz if I used a proxy, I can't connect to my own connection)  Any other suggestions? :/  Thanks.
(04-15-2017, 09:05 AM)Mesh214 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2017, 08:56 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]"Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy.

I have fast connection and also I don't use any proxy ('coz if I used a proxy, I can't connect to my own connection)  Any other suggestions? :/  Thanks.

Follow the steps at the bottom of this thread do them even if you done some of them before https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4724

If the problem does't get solved, PM me i will use teamviewer and see what the issue is
Hi. still can't access/run the Clashfarmer application. Hope you can help me here. thanks!
(04-30-2017, 03:26 PM)Mesh214 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. still can't access/run the Clashfarmer application. Hope you can help me here. thanks!

As i mentioned in my previous post if you willing to grant me access to check on teamviewer, because we gave you most of the solutions available
Pages: 1 2