ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: New update for clash...what is supercell giving us?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen on youtube that a new update is to be done this month (April)..Maybe a ship and / or new troops.....gems are also mentioned ...Whats you're thoughts on it? Wink Wink
(04-19-2017, 10:49 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen on youtube that a new update is to be done this month (April)..Maybe a ship and / or new troops.....gems are also mentioned ...Whats you're thoughts on it? Wink Wink

i hope they make lv12 wall have some type of ability like boost dmg/def of building they surround, as for troops i wish they would stop changing there minds as they boost dmg/hp in 1 type of troop then next update they say there 2 OP then boost our defences, then next update they boost troops dmg/hp as defences are to strong, the last real update was may last year when we got new troops/def/ui upgrade & since then it all been balance updates.

As for ship i dont know it been a meme on main forums when anyone asks about the next update people always say they hea there adding a ship