ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: bind new license shuts down app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I started with a one month license. So i just recently purchased a 6 month license. When i tried to de-activate the old license it kept shutting down clash farmer, and when i started it back up it had the same license in it.

I uninstalled, re-installed and then reentered the new license, now it won't keep the license, it just restarts when i hit activate. Not sure what is wrong.

-Thanks for the help!
Follow the instruction at the bottom of this topic AND ignore MEmu steps https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4724
(04-23-2017, 05:33 PM)clashpimpnj Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I started with a one month license. So i just recently purchased a 6 month license. When i tried to de-activate the old license it kept shutting down clash farmer, and when i started it back up it had the same license in it.

I uninstalled, re-installed and then reentered the new license, now it won't keep the license, it just restarts when i hit activate. Not sure what is wrong.

-Thanks for the help!

Works Amen! Thanks!
Glad it worked and sorry for the inconvenience