ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I opened MEmu and ClashFarmer i clicked start on ClashFarmer , he opened the game, and after that he said he will restart the game to change resolution or somthing wit null bytes. When he try to lunch MEmu this error ocures :
Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
Failed to restart more 29 times, restarting CoC
Could not kill CoC in MEmu
Hi,

Have you followed the steps below?
1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall MEmu/BlueStacks from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot your PC.
4) Install MEmu again and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
I formated my laptop and install windows , but after i install the MEmu i realise is a new version 3.0. I have searched the old version of MEmu 2.9 on Google i instaled this old version  and works fine. I think the problem is the new version of MEmu.
(05-18-2017, 06:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
3) Reboot your PC.
5) Run the bot

I'm actually having an issue right now with ClashFarmer not being able to start the new Memu (3.0.7.0). I'm going to redo all of my installation (CF and memu) and try again. Is this a known issue?
(05-19-2017, 07:56 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2017, 06:34 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

3) Reboot your PC.
5) Run the bot

I'm actually having an issue right now with ClashFarmer not being able to start the new Memu (3.0.7.0). I'm going to redo all of my installation (CF and memu) and try again. Is this a known issue?

For now, you're the 1st one reporting about this.
MEmu 3.0.7.0 incompatible with ClashFarmer please use previous Memu versions 2.7+
3+ is incompatible
(05-19-2017, 06:54 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]MEmu 3.0.7.0 incompatible with ClashFarmer please use previous Memu versions 2.7+
3+ is incompatible

Ok, thank you for help Smile