ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: MEmu 3.0.7.0 And CF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded MEmu to the latest, 3.0.7.0, since I have so many issues with it. When using the bot to resize MEmu and relaunch it, I get this: 

"Detection evasion support is enabled.
Professional License: 11 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Resetting MEmu size, stopping MEmu...
Some Issue Occurred: must be string without null bytes, not str
Launching MEmu, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
Launching MEmu, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred: MEmu launch failed!
Launching MEmu, please wait..."

Should I email up? What do you need from me to fix this compatibility? I'll run the older MEmu in the meantime.

To compare, here's a printout of the bot running with MEmu 2.9.6.1 or whatever the latest one before 3.x was:

"ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Resetting MEmu size, stopping MEmu...
Restarting Emulator... (changing resolution)
Checking our status, please wait...
Some Issue Occurred:
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out."

I feel like you're going to ask me to re-install newer MEmu and enable debug flags and then email up that log. Amirite?
It seems like MEmu done changes that became incompatible with CF, so my recommendation is to stick with MEmu version 2's only up to 2.9.6.1
(05-19-2017, 09:43 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like MEmu done changes that became incompatible with CF, so my recommendation is to stick with MEmu version 2's only up to 2.9.6.1

You listen here you wanna-be family member!!!!! My shit broke and u fix it!!! lolol, sigh. Yeah, I was just doing my normal reporting in. I reverted back to 2.9.6.1, but was offering to get debug logs for 3 if they needed them. Sad
Noted, we will look into it. Thanks guys!
(05-19-2017, 05:00 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Noted, we will look into it. Thanks guys!

hope it will be fixed within a week or shorter... using v3+ is better for me as its more smoother running on my spec...
(05-20-2017, 02:38 PM)johndoe_1545 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2017, 05:00 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Noted, we will look into it. Thanks guys!

hope it will be fixed within a week or shorter... using v3+ is better for me as its more smoother running on my spec...

Please realize that Clash Farmer is developed by real people who have full time jobs and lives. It will be updated when they are able to do it. While we all wish it were updated instantly so we can have the best experience possible, it is important to remember that is not possible. Devs have to look into what changed, and possibly change a lot of code. This will take time. Please be patient.