ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: REARM TRAPS, INFERNO AND XBOW OPTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi clash farmer Angry   I have bought a life time PROFESSIONAL KEY off  you guys like about a year ago. No Disrespect but don't you think its time you Activated rearm traps, inferno and xbow option on the bot! Idea Idea

If you guys can fix the bot to work with the May update in less than 24hrs!!  I can't see it taking you guys too long to write in a script to rearm them by using the town hall options at the bottom of the menu. 

I payed like a $100 for my key and what about all the other people who have done the same! Please get this sorted ASAP. Its not much to ask for now is it! Give the people that have given you there hard earned money what they want! Dodgy Idea  

PLEASE EVERYONE THAT READS THIS. LEAVE COMMENT BELOW, MAYBE IF ENOUGH PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ON THIS THREAD, THEY MIGHT JUST GET OFF THERE BUTTS AND DO IT.

THANKS

[attachment=699]
Duplicated
i don't really care about this cause ill check a few times a day coc to check if i got attacked or not
It would be nice to have it...and a few other things. Hope the CF team are working on it.