ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Stuck on builders base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bot seems to be hitting the boat at random intervals when trying to zoom out. Then it gets stuck there.
You have to always go back to main base, from phone or memu before starting the bot or after pausing, i didnt face such bug so far
(05-26-2017, 12:06 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]You have to always go back to main base, from phone or memu before starting the bot or after pausing, i didnt face such bug so far

It is not me that is changing to the builders base, the bot is doing it. I have 3 machines running bots and they are all doing the same intermittently.
(05-26-2017, 12:06 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]You have to always go back to main base, from phone or memu before starting the bot or after pausing, i didnt face such bug so far

Yeah the problem is very rare but happened to me 3 or 4 times. It restarts COC and after the the same builder base is there. The bot then gives some error i guess and then restarts coc aagian. It will keep restarting COC unless and until we manually go back to the main base after pausing the bot
(05-26-2017, 02:31 PM)Muhammad Omar Farooq Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah the problem is very rare but happened to me 3 or 4 times. It restarts COC and after the the same builder base is there. The bot then gives some error i guess and then restarts coc aagian. It will keep restarting COC unless and until we manually go back to the main base after pausing the bot

I agree with him. Mine goes to the builder base everyday now. Could a feature be added to the bot to "go back to home" if it finds itself in the builder base? To do this the bot could zoom out, scan the top right portion of the screen for red and white stripes of the boat and if it has a positive match it would click on it to go home. This is because if the bot accidentally clicks on the boat to go to the builder base the boat's position moves to the top right of the screen, so a scan and click of the top right portion of the screen is sufficient to check and go back to home base.

Thanks
(06-10-2017, 11:46 PM)bluestreak007001 Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with him. Mine goes to the builder base everyday now. Could a feature be added to the bot to "go back to home" if it finds itself in the builder base? To do this the bot could zoom out, scan the top right portion of the screen for red and white stripes of the boat and if it has a positive match it would click on it to go home. This is because if the bot accidentally clicks on the boat to go to the builder base the boat's position moves to the top right of the screen, so a scan and click of the top right portion of the screen is sufficient to check and go back to home base.

Thanks

https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5007 fixed 10 days ago
(06-10-2017, 11:46 PM)bluestreak007001 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

Thanks for the quick update guys, it is working flawlessly now Smile