ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Spells?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there.. The bot is great.. but, I'm having a hard time finding spells control.  I was THIS CLOSE to plunking down the 89 dollars.. but, I need for there to be spells utilization too.  Am I missing it?  

j
(05-26-2017, 02:55 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there.. The bot is great.. but, I'm having a hard time finding spells control.  I was THIS CLOSE to plunking down the 89 dollars.. but, I need for there to be spells utilization too.  Am I missing it?  

j

At this time there no spells control, also remember we don't sell anything here, but we offer access to pro features if you choose to donate to development of clashfarmer & running cost of the site
(05-26-2017, 05:48 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2017, 02:55 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there.. The bot is great.. but, I'm having a hard time finding spells control.  I was THIS CLOSE to plunking down the 89 dollars.. but, I need for there to be spells utilization too.  Am I missing it?  

j

At this time there no spells control, also remember we don't sell anything here, but we offer access to pro features if you choose to donate to development of clashfarmer & running cost of the site

Hmm.. didn't say anything about buying or selling.. said I was THIS CLOSE to paying the 89 dollars.  I would be worth it for me to donate this money to the development of the bot if the bot also included spells utilization.  I'm a high level player -- without spells, it doesn't do what I need.
(05-26-2017, 07:43 PM)JoeFarmer Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2017, 05:48 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]

j

Hmm.. didn't say anything about buying or selling.. said I was THIS CLOSE to paying the 89 dollars.  I would be worth it for me to donate this money to the development of the bot if the bot also included spells utilization.  I'm a high level player -- without spells, it doesn't do what I need.

At this point there no spell control but it on our list todo items you can find this list here here, also the reason i said about we don't sell anything was because you mention "I was THIS CLOSE to plunking down the 89 dollars.. but, I need for there to be spells utilization too" i was just let you know we dont sell a service just so you wouldnt donate to clashfarmer & be disappointed as there wasn't functionality that you wanted,

All donation clashfarmer receives allows the developer to make alot of changes, but at sametime we dont expect donation this is why there is a free copy of clashfarmer offered

Burr