ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot not upgrading all walls!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot ClashFarmer 1.8.17 (Professional) is not upgrading all walls to the next level, i requested it to upgrade lvl 6 to 7 but some walls are missing, this really take me some time to do what the bot did not do, i have the resources needed to do it, but the bot does not recognize the walls, what will i do?

[attachment=713]
[attachment=714]
CF get walls upgrades to 85% at the moment
Dev working to improve it
Smile
(06-03-2017, 04:38 AM)jpmorenorj Wrote: [ -> ]The bot ClashFarmer 1.8.17 (Professional) is not upgrading all walls to the next level, i requested it to upgrade lvl 6 to 7 but some walls are missing, this really take me some time to do what the bot did not do, i have the resources needed to do it, but the bot does not recognize the walls, what will i do?

I have a base layout like one in picture below for when this happens, im all max atm so nothing to upgrade but it did help me find those last few walls

[Image: iILMQWt.jpg]
(06-03-2017, 09:46 AM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2017, 04:38 AM)jpmorenorj Wrote: [ -> ]The bot ClashFarmer 1.8.17 (Professional) is not upgrading all walls to the next level, i requested it to upgrade lvl 6 to 7 but some walls are missing, this really take me some time to do what the bot did not do, i have the resources needed to do it, but the bot does not recognize the walls, what will i do?

I have a base layout like one in picture below for when this happens, im all max atm so nothing to upgrade but it did help me find those last few walls

[Image: iILMQWt.jpg]
Great idea burr!  Wink