ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I recently started a botting clan with the sole purpose of creating a safe space for ClashFarmer users to bot. One might ask, "why do I want a clan" well the answer is simple! Joining a clan not only offers you safety from non-users noticing you are online but not responsive, it offers assurance than you can set the auto-request, and auto-donate features without raising suspicious. In this way farmers can support each other and also safely discuss settings and strategies in-game. 

This clan must have some rules however; Supercell's chat system may or may not be actively searching for a list of bot-related words. Therefore the terms: bot, robot, clashfarmer, emulator, and any other obvious words must be replaced with a much less obvious phrase such as: system, machine, or PC. ALL members must configure at least a few hours of downtime into their settings to avoid bringing attention towards themselves or our members. On top of this everyone should tweak their armies regularly to throw off Supercell scripts.

No extreme profanity, fighting, or discussing CF in plain words. Friendly challenges are encouraged. 

This clan is dedicated to farming, mainly maxing out bases. We will possibly have wars if there is enough interest but nobody will be obligated to be in them. 

All members must set their clan and chat settings to donate troops and everyone should also set it to request archers, barbarians, or anything. 

Please PM me for information.
It would've been better not to post the clan tag officially. That way everyone can see your clan and knows that it is a bot clan.
Create a new one and say that persons who'd like to join have to PM you. Then you give them the tag. Oh and make sure that their forum account wasn't created the same day to avoid getting fucked.
(06-04-2017, 03:49 PM)DorianX Wrote: [ -> ]It would've been better not to post the clan tag officially. That way everyone can see your clan and knows that it is a bot clan.
Create a new one and say that persons who'd like to join have to PM you. Then you give them the tag. Oh and make sure that their forum account wasn't created the same day to avoid getting fucked.

That's a great idea. I made this post last night, I wasn't thinking clearly I guess.
Update: we have 6+ members thus far. Anyone welcome, I'll be checking my PM's regularly!
(06-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Wseger Wrote: [ -> ]Update: we have 6+ members thus far. Anyone welcome, I'll be checking my PM's regularly!

I messaged you for clan id
(07-14-2017, 02:17 PM)pinball24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2017, 10:12 PM)Wseger Wrote: [ -> ]Update: we have 6+ members thus far. Anyone welcome, I'll be checking my PM's regularly!

Accepted.
(07-25-2017, 11:19 PM)Wseger Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-14-2017, 02:17 PM)pinball24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Accepted.

I messaged you also.
Update: We currently have 9 members (and some people who will join once they check their inbox) and 2600+ donations already this season!
(08-27-2017, 04:30 PM)Wseger Wrote: [ -> ]Update: We currently have 9 members (and some people who will join once they check their inbox) and 2600+ donations already this season!

Messaged you.
Sent PM