ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: speed up Memu for running the emulator if you experience any lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Meme is very low resource user vs like bluestacks but it can still be laggy so while browsing reddit i found a post about tweak you can make to your system to run Memu at good rate this will help alot of user that have old pc or laptops but results may vary & i would only do this if you know what your doing & are experiencing lag, this info comes from monkey hunter from reddit. These changes are for user using a VM as that the way apps like memu are they basically a virtual machine of android tablet.

1, how to enable hardware virtualization Memu guide on how to change the settings

2, set up cpu & memory on my pc i have 1 cpu @ 1024  Memu guide on setting up cpu & memory

3. install Memuhyperv tool (this tool has a few uses but we will use it in a minute) Memu hyperdrivevtool addon

4, change setting from graphic to performance (this will make a big difference) Memu guide on how to set this up

5, Fix hardware assistance virtualization conflict, Memu virtualization conflicts

6, if your using anti virus like avast ect due to way avast works it will stop bots running in background so using tools like windows defender that is free & just as good this might be better but if you wanna keep avast how to set up avast so it wont stop process in background like virtualization

7, Turn on discrete graphic Memu how to turn on discrete & integrated graphics     

8, if you wanna reduce the amount of cpu Memu uses you can use Memuhyperv to change the execution cap (50-60% is good but you can tweak this to find best setting for you by lowering it)  
how to change this with vm

9, lastly if you have a ssd hard drive in your pc or laptop it best to install it on that as ssd it alot faster than the standard sata drive, my ssd is drive H: so during the install of Memu just change the instalaton folder to faster ssd

10. increase virtual memory on windows 10 manage virtual memory on win 10

11,  lastly make sure you virtual machine (memu) virtual machine disk memory is excluded from your antivirus so it realtime scanning isn't slowing it down when it doing it live scan,

all link above are link to Memu main site so all info/files are official,

if you wanna scan any files like you can use site below, it will give some false positives

https://www.virustotal.com/en/ 

i've not used it myself so i cant give support on anything so make sure you have backup before you make any changes, but from all report it makes $99 laptops lighting fast just using Memu

Clash on!
Burr  Smile

[Image: 4957766.png]
Nice find, And nice signature styles
+1