ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: License invalid everyday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI everyday my license goes invalid an it stops working. Then I have to deativate re-start and enter the code again

Tried the normal steps, is this normal :S
No its not contact this email with the key and problem details [email protected]
(06-09-2017, 10:17 AM)clash101 Wrote: [ -> ]HI everyday my license goes invalid an it stops working. Then I have to deativate re-start and enter the code again

Tried the normal steps, is this normal :S

This happens to me randomly also, where u gotta deactivate, then close > open reneter> then restart, at 1st i thought it was due to my schedual close causing the logout data being saved as the key is still active it just annoying & then it wont happened for 2 weeks so far i have found if i turn off live scan on windows defender it wont happen but i have only been doing this for 10 days & it hasnt done it since but it could happen tomorow again, so i really need to test it more.

Just to help when it happens is have a copy of the code in txt file on your desktop
before you open the app follow these steps & it means your ready if it happens & means you only take an extra 20-30 secs to get in

Code:
1, Turn off live scan in virus software just to make sure it not AV causing it

2, make a text file beside clashfarmer icon on your desktop with the code.

3, before you open clashfarmer open said file & copy the code you can right click highlighted
text & use sub menu to do this out also highlight the code & on keyboard use left ctrl key + c to copy

4, Open clashfarmer if it happens again go through the steps of closing then open again & in window to enter key again click it & hit left ctrl key + v to paste key back in then restart

Sorry for instruction on how to copy & paste but some people don't know how to do this especially since clashfarmer don't have sub menu when you right click the key box,

i don't have a fix for this out with this as it totally random for me but one step i think will help make sure you properly stop & close clashfarmer by stopping the app then closing it this will make sure it nothing from clashfarmer, i will try get a record of it happening as a printscreen of it happening isnt possible
Also download this file https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/attach...hp?aid=709
Close everything and run it as admin
see if it helps
Make sure you have enough diskspace and add clashfarmer.exe to excluions on antivirus and firewall
where do i find the key please help
(06-16-2017, 08:09 AM)dannyjoseph Wrote: [ -> ]where do i find the key please help

Here Smile https://www.clashfarmer.com/pricing.html