ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Need help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hye..
anyone can help me for this bot break time??

=====================

ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.

Detection evasion support is enabled.
The bot will now take a time out - the bot was configured to take a timeout at this hour.
helo guys..
Anybody can help me to know what settings is good for th11?
(06-15-2017, 06:48 AM)kelv Wrote: [ -> ]Hye..
anyone can help me for this bot break time??

=====================

ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.

Detection evasion support is enabled.
The bot will now take a time out - the bot was configured to take a timeout at this hour.

There are many good options, the most important thing is to set time out hours that will look real. For example, 1 break of 7 hours and another 2-3 breaks of an hour each. Also, changing the breaks hours every few days is a good idea.
(06-15-2017, 02:54 PM)Dshooter Wrote: [ -> ]helo guys..

I use 16 Giants and 32 Miners, using my GW (L18), AQ (L43) and BK (L25).  Both Giants and Miners are maxed out.  Great for farming DE and Gold, Elixir a little slower due to the cost of the cook.
(07-27-2017, 12:51 AM)DiscoStu71 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2017, 02:54 PM)Dshooter Wrote: [ -> ]helo guys..

I use 16 Giants and 32 Miners, using my GW (L18), AQ (L43) and BK (L25).  Both Giants and Miners are maxed out.  Great for farming DE and Gold, Elixir a little slower due to the cost of the cook.

for me, i used 90 barbs 90 archs and 12 giants all max level and its working fine if your bot is running continuously. sorry i cant provide my screenshot because it exceeds to 500kb.