ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Push Bullet Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=735]Hello all!

Loving Clash Farmer so fare.  

One issue I've been having is with Push Bullet.  My devices seem connected.  I send something from my phone, I see it in Chrome, easy.  However, when I generate the token and put it in Clash Farmer for remote access, nothing happens at all.  I get no notifications and I cannot run any commands.

I've tried several tokens, erased all tokens and tried again, nothing.  I reinstalled clashfarmer as administrator and have run it as administrator, no fix.  I also watched a tutorial video and watched it step by step, but mine just doesn't seem to connect.

One note - when I reinstalled Clash Farmer I noticed all of my settings had been saved.  So I went to the CLashFarmer removal toll v1 by CLashfarmer.com.  When it prompted Y/N, I typed Y and hit Enter, and it said 'command' is not recognized as a internal or external command, operable program or batch file.  I might be doing something wrong here.

I also might not have settings correct in Push Bullet, although I've done my best to make sure they have.  I'm sending the codes to all devices (which are just Chrome and my iPhone).  Should there be a ClashFarmer "device" in there?

Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts, and many thanks.

[attachment=735]
TLBIR

Pushbullet not working at the moment working on a fix
Ignore the errors in batch files and you should be fine
(07-09-2017, 12:27 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]TLBIR

Pushbullet not working at the moment working on a fix
Ignore the errors in batch files and you should be fine

Good to know!  Many thanks.  Will wait for for fix.