ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Question about the bots break times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading the share settings section and someone posted their settings which work great, but they said put the break time once every 3 hours, now onto my question; I've noticed from the few days i've used it that clashofclansforecasting (http://clashofclansforecaster.com/) is pretty accurate, I get the most loot at the times it says I should so if I make the bot have 6 hour "sleep" at the times loot available is low and then for it to play constantly the rest of the time, would that get me detected?
Its all about TH level and trophies, it doesnt really matter when you run the bot, unless you attacking any base not only dead bases
and put random break times, like 24 / 2 hours 4 hours 1 hour 5 hours and change it every day
TH 10 take like a year to fully upgrade anyways Tongue
(07-26-2017, 12:13 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]Its all about TH level and trophies, it doesnt really matter when you run the bot, unless you attacking any base not only dead bases
and put random break times, like 24 / 2 hours 4 hours 1 hour 5 hours and change it every day
Thanks for replying and the advice. 1 last question, how many total hours in a day should the bot take a break?
(07-26-2017, 12:17 PM)AlmostEpic Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2017, 12:13 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]Its all about TH level and trophies, it doesnt really matter when you run the bot, unless you attacking any base not only dead bases
Thanks for replying and the advice. 1 last question, how many total hours in a day should the bot take a break?

I recommend 6
Even though i dont use it
cause what i do is i run the bot for 3-4 days straight then off for like a week
so if you run the bot 24/7 put 6 hours at least