ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Total Resources raided
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think having an option to see the total count of resources raided would be great for the entire session of farming. Thanks
We already have this feature. You can see the resources under the "Attack log" in the "Status" screen.
(08-01-2017, 12:33 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]We already have this feature. You can see the resources under the "Attack log" in the "Status" screen.

He's asking for the overall total, not the total per attack. He wants to see what raids 1 through 10 added up would be.

Personally, I'd prefer to see how much we net. Total gained minus the cost of our troops.
You can copy it and added it to excel sheet n sum it up Tongue
(08-29-2017, 06:58 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]You can copy it and added it to excel sheet n sum it up Tongue

Too much effort for bot use. Lol That sounds like my actual job. I do figure it when I try new troop combos, though. So far miners and giants have been banking DE on TH11 Crystal II.
(08-29-2017, 11:57 PM)missijw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 06:58 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]You can copy it and added it to excel sheet n sum it up Tongue

Too much effort for bot use. Lol That sounds like my actual job. I do figure it when I try new troop combos, though. So far miners and giants have been banking DE on TH11 Crystal II.

Good to know !