ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Computer gurus, please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm running the bot on two computers at my house, and my boyfriend is running one on his computer. All are on laptops. His computer flies through searches ($3000 Toshiba laptop), while mine seems to lag. The clouds move very slow, etc.. I'm not sure if it's a graphics card issue, processor, or both. Here's what I know:

older computer: AMD A4-3300M APU radeon HD6480G 1.9GHz

newer computer: Intel Pentium CPU N3540 @ 2.16 GHz

Any ideas on what's slowing it down? Any adjustments I can make to the graphics settings to possibly make the graphics not as good but performance better? 

Thanks!
Add laptop models
(08-29-2017, 03:35 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]Add laptop models

Older - HP Pavilion g6
Newer - HP 15 Notebook PC
It should run without problems
Check your GPU drivers, make sure to run MEmu from primary GPU not intel GPU check the picture at the bottom of this thread
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
(08-29-2017, 03:57 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]It should run without problems
Check your GPU drivers, make sure to run MEmu from primary GPU not intel GPU check the picture at the bottom of this thread
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077

Where do I set those settings at? I don't have the option in File Manager.
Nvidia control panel for nvidia gpu and amd crystal for amd
Google the rest cause it depends what type n version you have
SO I have purchased the 30 day license and now I only have 28 left. 2 days it never worked.

I have used every removal tool that is out there and have reinstalled and uninstalled so many times to arrive at the same end...It's not working!

I dunno what to do now.
(08-29-2017, 08:54 PM)whg123 Wrote: [ -> ]SO I have purchased the 30 day license and now I only have 28 left.  2 days it never worked.  

I have used every removal tool that is out there and have reinstalled and uninstalled so many times to arrive at the same end...It's not working!

I dunno what to do now.

i pm'ed you and you not answering, im doing more than i can and please stick to your thread Smile

You can deactivate the key until the issue is solved
(08-29-2017, 09:08 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 08:54 PM)whg123 Wrote: [ -> ]SO I have purchased the 30 day license and now I only have 28 left.  2 days it never worked.  

I dunno what to do now.

i pm'ed you and you not answering, im doing more than i can and please stick to your thread Smile

@whg123 If needed we will add the extra 2 days to your license key. You can contact us at [email protected]
(08-30-2017, 12:26 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2017, 09:08 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]

I dunno what to do now.

@whg123 If needed we will add the extra 2 days to your license key. You can contact us at [email protected]

I PM'ed his key Smile
Pages: 1 2