ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello !

I have a problem with clash farmer, it keeps sending me this error "Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error", i have bluestacks 1 instaled, worked perfectly untill this morning, the bot is starting bluestacks but does nou enter in clash of clans. I have reinstaled clash farmer several times and still the same error i get, i've runned it as administrator, instaled it as administrator and still it doesn't work. Last night worked and a few hours later i started it again and didn't work.

Please help !
Servers are down at the moment please be patient
I've called some of my friends and it works at them.
if they stop it or close it it will not run Smile
how long untill the servers are back up?
i posted to report same issue too, just read this post didnt relize servers are down my bad soooory.
also good to finally hear the servers are down, just spent the last 2 hours uninstalling and reinstalling everything several times and finally found this, I'm new to clashfarmer from only a few weeks ago so didn't realize it relied on servers Smile next time if I get the version check error I'll just wait patiently
Guys, please read the info here, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5136
Everything will resume as usual by 10pm EST, September 24th.
do we need to install a new version of clashfarmer?