ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: News Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A woman has found herself partially blind after spending an entire day playing games on her smartphone.
Wu Xiaojing, from China, says she stopped gaming for dinner, only to have her eyesight dim then completely go in her right eye.
She quickly sought medical help and rushed to hospital where doctors say the blindness was caused by excessive tiredness.

The trainee accountant was diagnosed with a condition named retinal artery occlusion and remains in hospital under care.
The 21-year-old admits playing games on her phone is her “only hobby”, taking up any spare time she has after work or on weekends.

And this is why I use Clash Farmers...lol
hahahahaha
I dont buy it thought, they said the same things about computers 30 years ago , Bill gates and Mark still arent blinded yet Tongue
But did they play games?...Bill has coke bottle glasses?..Smile
(10-06-2017, 09:48 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]But did they play games?...Bill has coke bottle glasses?..Smile

HAHAHAHAHA we have the same saying here
Well FYI video games are very healthy it can give u a bit of blur vision at distance if played for long hours but if you stop for few days and go out and look at distant objects/writings you can realign it, i mean at least thats what i do Tongue