ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ERROR: Image recognition system mismatch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That’s the message I’m getting when trying to start CF. I never could get Memu to work. Everytime I tried to sign in on my google account it would say I needed to sign in on the browser and then say “unfortunately google account manager hasn’t stopped.” So I decided to download Bluestacks 1 from the FAQ here and when I try to run clash farmer I get the error message. 

My clash farmer was downloaded yesterday before the newest beta version came out a couple of hours ago. I’m starting to get discouraged since everything I try hits a snag. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Clash of clans was updated yesterday and they made some changes and the bot stopped
The new free version of clashfarmer will be released soon
https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=5157
Mind Maze will be on it.dont worry mate,ur in good hands
(10-12-2017, 09:02 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Mind Maze will be on it.dont worry mate,ur in good hands

Shy Shy Shy Shy Shy
Updated the thread to include a screenshot.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
ERROR: Image recognition system mismatch
The bot was stopped.

Pls Help....
(10-12-2017, 04:01 PM)junsupsup83 Wrote: [ -> ]Verifying Emulator and CoC...
ERROR: Image recognition system mismatch
The bot was stopped.

Pls Help....

As you know, ClashFarmer had an update this morning.

Our programmers are actually working on it. 
However, We alreally release a Premium version that actually working : https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=5157 
The Free version will be avaible soon. (1 at 7 days).

Thanks for waiting or enjoy the Premium version.

Clashfarmer Team
We wait ....
I found that when you shut the bot down or change accounts, you will get errors..this dose not happen if you pause or you get timeout.
This is only on the free account...one account is on timeout atm..will wait and see if it still working..but its been going since the update.

just follow up...if you stop the bot it will get the error. I stopped it because it was set to take the timeout for an hour and stopped the bot to change the time, So don't stop it and let it do its thing..