ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Special Halloween Troops fix - obsolete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, just updating original post, for those wishing to restore the bot to its original usage:
delete the barbarian and golem png files, and rename the barbarian-backup.png and golem-backup.png to barbarian.png and golem.png.

OR
Alternatively, download the undo-halloween files.zip attachment if you wish.

Edit: this is now obsolete, the troops were removed from the game.
Just discovered the bot is not using the new halloween troops, and i'd rather not do the attacks myself, so i dug through the files and figured out a fix.
Adding a quick patch to use the halloween troops for the event. Enjoy!
Indirect credit to Mind Maze with his attack button fix file a while back that gave me the idea for this.
dea for this.
Before asking help, please look the Read me, into the files.

"This is a quick fix to enable usage of the special halloween troops.
Note that these currently REPLACE the barbarian and golem; the bot will not recognize those troops till you replace the correct files."

"To use:
Place files (extract it) inside C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\images\battleTroops
and replace old files."

Great job Psk !
Awesome quick fix, psk! Anyone... Any suggestions for good troops combo for the halloween troops?
(10-28-2017, 04:14 PM)zpac2388 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome quick fix, psk!  Anyone... Any suggestions for good troops combo for the halloween troops?

Hey mate ! 

For my own, i'm actually using 140 halloween barb and 4 Halloween Golem for the Gem Challenge.
It's going pretty well  Big Grin
So I've replaced them and I'm rather sure I'm doing everything properly but I'm getting "Some Issue Occured." once it's planning the attack, any ideas?
(10-28-2017, 08:14 PM)Middlemethis Wrote: [ -> ]So I've replaced them and I'm rather sure I'm doing everything properly but I'm getting "Some Issue Occured." once it's planning the attack, any ideas?

Here's a simple way to fix it:

1-  Go to    C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\images\battleTroops 
2- Delete all picture (exept Queen and King) 
3- extract the halloween picture (file) into the   C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer\images\battleTroops 

it will work perfectly if you only use the 2 halloween troops  Big Grin

After, if you want to Bot normaly again, i suggest you to delete the Bot and download it again  Shy

Hope it help you.
Well done guys! That's a great workaround!  Big Grin
Replacing the pics worked for me. Already half way done the event.

I am using 4 Skeleton, 60 Halloween barbs, and the rest archers. Seem to be going just fine.
Hey all, just a heads up, the halloween troops have been removed from the game. Rip the giant skeleton, that thing was awesome. anyways, don't forget to restore the original files to be able to use barbarians and golems normally again. Instructions in original post. (also attaching a quick undo zip for those who find that option easier)