ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: troops upgrade in defenceless base?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what troops should I upgrade to maintain low war weight. I am using barch for loot so that is being upgraded. what else should I upgrade. I just reached th5 in my defenceless base and th8 in my normal base.
basically, upgrade only 1-2 war armies and only the farm troops you want. most people go for lalo, so i'd recommend the same for war. others go for dragons as well.
So concentrate on upgrading lava and baloons. What about spells? Does the laloon work good for war? I am not interested in dragons as i heard once you have max loons dragons become useless.
you heard correctly. Lalo is extremely powerful on even-footing. So on engineered bases where you tend to face non maxed bases, its that much more powerful. the spells are rages (or hastes), upto 1 heal, and sometimes skele/poison in cc. So for a minimalistic upgrade plan, i'd suggest rage and heal.

edit: if you dont mind getting a couple more spells however, in some situations freezes and hastes are amazing to use. i'd suggest those on a lower priority as well if you end up running into issues taking down max 10s.
(11-01-2017, 07:36 PM)psk Wrote: [ -> ]you heard correctly. Lalo is extremely powerful on even-footing. So on engineered bases where you tend to face non maxed bases, its that much more powerful. the spells are rages (or hastes), upto 1 heal, and sometimes skele/poison in cc. So for a minimalistic upgrade plan, i'd suggest rage and heal.

edit: if you dont mind getting a couple more spells however, in some situations freezes and hastes are amazing to use. i'd suggest those on a lower priority as well if you end up running into issues taking down max 10s.
Thanks a lot will do this.
(10-31-2017, 03:55 AM)psk Wrote: [ -> ]basically, upgrade only 1-2 war armies and only the farm troops you want. most people go for lalo, so i'd recommend the same for war. others go for dragons as well.

I love the idea of dragons. Is there a build that incorporates them well?