ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CLASHFARMER VERSION CHECK ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=789]SOME ISSUE OCCURRED: CLASHFARMER VERSION CHECK ERROR", WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: "Version check error" means that the bot can't connect to the server. This is usually caused by an internet error, please check your internet connection. Also, make sure you don't use a proxy.

I'm not working with a proxy it worked just fine and suddenly started to show this error
my internet works just fine what can I do? please help.
Same issue here..I stopped the bot and when i restarted it, it was saying "Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error.Error verifying professional license key: License issue occured, halting bot."

The free version is working ok..but i haven't stopped or paused it yet.
(11-04-2017, 09:58 AM)REMAND Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here..I stopped the bot and when i restarted it, it was saying "Some Issue Occurred: Clashfarmer version check error.Error verifying professional license key: License issue occured, halting bot."

The free version is working ok..but i haven't stopped or paused it yet.

Yea its not working for me as well pro nor free... we will see what the admins will say
Oh well,back to manual attacks..such is life..hehehe
Manual attacks? Good for you
Not for me though hahahhaha
Same problem for me this morning, Was fine yesterday but now getting same error as above Smile
is this a known issue? what to do?
It will most likely due to server maintenance. Sit tight im sure it will be back soon Wink
my memu is ver3.5.0 with calsh farmer 1.8.18
I have a friend that works with memu 3.3.2 and works fine
maybe a problem with this memu version???
it is working now.
Pages: 1 2