ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: COC fails to start/load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I had to reinstall Memu due to the D:\ being out of space, CoC the bot wouldn't start CoC after the reinstall - I read the forum and followed the install tutorial to the T, same issue, bot launches Memu but never launches CoC, BOT never gets past the "Verifying Emulator and CoC.." message

anyone else have this issue?  I am using Memu version 3.6.7  everything worked after the initial install, but I didn't catch that the default install location was D:\
What is your main drive?..and is Memu in your main drive?..Mine is C:\..
(12-11-2017, 11:53 PM)fightfire62 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I had to reinstall Memu due to the D:\ being out of space, CoC the bot wouldn't start CoC after the reinstall - I read the forum and followed the install tutorial to the T, same issue, bot launches Memu but never launches CoC, BOT never gets past the "Verifying Emulator and CoC.." message

anyone else have this issue?  I am using Memu version 3.6.7  everything worked after the initial install, but I didn't catch that the default install location was D:\

Did you install android 4.4?