ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Request donation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, a BIGGGG thank you to the Clashfarmer team for the fantastic product.

I am a keen clan war player, and mostly enjoy the war attacks, organizing the clan attack plan, etc... Clashfarmer freed myself from gathering resources and other "boring" part (to me anyway) of the game.

I am running 3 bots for my different villages, and I feel almost guilty for only buying one Pro version for the occasional dark troop donations. I am considering buying a much longer term plan to show my support.

After the recent update, the only thing that bothers me is the inability to request donation by the bot. I actually tried to capture the donation request graphic and substituted the one came with the bot, but it did not work. I guess it has something to do with the shift in placement of the graphic?

Anyway I hope the Clashfarmer team is working on this. After the Christmas/New Year holiday perhaps?
Hello there
Appreciate the support
As I mentioned before, The game was updated and it broke the auto request troops feature, Devs working on an update hopefully in jan it will be released.