ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clashfarmer repeated restarts COC due to start time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a very high end PC (i7 system) running ClashFarmer 1.8.18 (Professional) and Memu 2.9.6.  COC has been working well on Memu but recently COC takes a bit long to start up which causes problems for Clash Farmers.  When clashfarmer tries to validate coc, it eventually times out waiting for for COC to launch and attempts to restart COC.  This seems to repeat indefinitely, at least for several hours that I've seen.  I found that if I start COC manually (waiting for it to come up fully) then start the clashfarmer bot then all works fine.  Would it be possible to extend the timeout clashfarmer waits for COC to launch?

I'm fine with starting COC manually but because I have the bot set to stop every 2 hours it becomes a problem to restart it automatically.

BTW, I've already tried to reboot, reinstall Clash Farmer, and even Memu but for some reason COC still takes a long time to launch. Googling, it seems other people are having this issues and could be related to the latest COC update.