ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Bot is not activating Hero.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have checked a lot of replays and i see that the bot is not activating my Heros ability. i have it set to activate after 20secs and the bot log shows "20 seconds have passed, activating hero abilities." but nothing happens.

anyone having this problem.
Yes... me too i will look into it and report to the admins
(01-23-2018, 09:52 AM)oggy Wrote: [ -> ]i have checked a lot of replays and i see that the bot is not activating my Heros ability. i have it set to activate after 20secs and the bot log shows "20 seconds have passed, activating hero abilities." but nothing happens.

This has been happening with the past X amount of versions. I can't tell you how many but I've yet to witness a version of this bot that activates all heroes abilities when told to. Usually the Wizard hero's ability is never activated. However, I do agree that RC8 activates the heroes abilities less often than the previous RC.
(01-23-2018, 09:00 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2018, 09:52 AM)oggy Wrote: [ -> ]i have checked a lot of replays and i see that the bot is not activating my Heros ability. i have it set to activate after 20secs and the bot log shows "20 seconds have passed, activating hero abilities." but nothing happens.

This has been happening with the past X amount of versions. I can't tell you how many but I've yet to witness a version of this bot that activates all heroes abilities when told to. Usually the Wizard hero's ability is never activated. However, I do agree that RC8 activates the heroes abilities less often than the previous RC.

Yeah ive been using CF for months now and the heros ability activates maybe 40% of the time at best. It will always say in the log that its activating but it usually never does.
I found the problem and forwarded to the admins. Wait for next update
(01-26-2018, 04:08 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]I found the problem and forwarded to the admins. Wait for next update

Make pushbullet work too!!! ty  Smile
(01-26-2018, 04:51 PM)pledis Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2018, 04:08 PM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]I found the problem and forwarded to the admins. Wait for next update

Make pushbullet work too!!! ty  Smile

Found the problem with pushbullet as well and was sent to the admins
(01-29-2018, 06:11 PM)Henry LA Wrote: [ -> ]

Make a new thread add screenshots of everything + Windows version + Emulator and CF version .
I will not be able to help you in someones else thread with different topic