ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Coc logging out on breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the new update a couple of days ago, where Superecell ID was introduced I am having a problem every time Coc is forced into a break. For some reason my Coc account logs out and the bot evidently doesn't know how to log it back in. So after about 3 hours or so I have to manually log in so I can resume farming. It is doing the same on Memu and Bluestacks. Any ideas?
I just saw exactly how it happens. Once it is time for a break and the message appears on Coc saying it will pause, Coc logs out and goes to the initial screen where now you have two choices: log in with supercell id or play without supercell id. The bot first gives this error message: Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button and then: Professional License: 27 days left
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Waiting for CoC to completely load...
Checking our status, please wait...
Zooming out.
Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state

This repeats on a loop since the bot can't log back in. I don't know if I am the only one having this problem since I don't see anybody else here reporting this issue but I don't know how to get around it.
As stated before I tried both, memu and bluestacks and had the same results.

Also, it is worth saying that I have multiple accounts so maybe players with only one account may not be having this issue.
One thing is for sure, if there is no fix this bot becomes pointless. Why would I need a bot where I have to manually restart it every 3 hours?
this is because of the supercell id. there is nothing any bot can do about this.
(02-18-2018, 02:40 PM)ddcoc24 Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't a perfect workaround, but has worked for 12+ hours for me now. Go into the other tab and every 4-5 hours, set it to not run the bot for an hour or two (or less depending if you normally get attacked right away). So then it will stop for a bit, you get attacked or you gain some personal time so the break doesn't happen. Then it will open right back up to the same account and start again for hours until the next bot break setup.

That is what I have been doing. I setup breaks every 4 hours, this way it farms for 3 hours and breaks for 1 hour. As long as it doesn't get into a forced break it won't log out.