ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Did everything on trouble shooting on Memu still bot refuses to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confused [Image: VnWCs]

Did everything on trouble shooting and still the bot gives me this error
(02-16-2018, 05:39 AM)YuukiChi Wrote: [ -> ]Confused [Image: VnWCs]

Did everything on trouble shooting and still the bot gives me this error

which version of MEmu?
Any solutions for this i have encountered same error, tried reinstalling everything but still the same. I used memu v3.6.9.
(02-17-2018, 03:57 AM)Jamrock Wrote: [ -> ]Any solutions for this i have encountered same error, tried reinstalling everything but still the same. I used memu v3.6.9.

Make sure you are using Android version 4.4 and not 5.1. The bot only recognizes Android 4.4.

Also, the first time you start the bot, you're supposed to already be running Clash of Clans in MEmu.
(02-21-2018, 09:00 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2018, 03:57 AM)Jamrock Wrote: [ -> ]Any solutions for this i have encountered same error, tried reinstalling everything but still the same. I used memu v3.6.9.

Make sure you are using Android version 4.4 and not 5.1. The bot only recognizes Android 4.4.

Also, the first time you start the bot, you're supposed to already be running Clash of Clans in MEmu.

Where would you get 4.4? Iv tried using the multi memu and creating it but it always fails.
I am having the same problem and am running android 4.4