ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer: constantly interupted....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having issues with Clashfarmer 1.8.18, I'm using MEmu - Android4.4. Read that the 4.4 worked better than MEmu - Android 5.1. 

-Constantly getting "Some Issue Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
                             Failed to restart more 29 times, restarting CoC"
and this                 "Some Issues Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state
                              Failed to restart more than 30 times, restarting BS"
Can someone please help me with this, my MEmu Resolution is set to 860x672 DPI 160 as I've read that is what it needs to be set to.

I'm also having issues of it not reconnecting after a personal break, is there a way to fix this problem so it can reload back in and continue running bot?
Dont manually set the resolution.. open memu multi delete the instance and create new one android 4.4 name it MEmu
Start it then after memu loads up set google account install coc run it then start the bot
i have the same problem after moving to memu 5.1.1
i deleted the instance and created a android 4.4 and name it MEmu
and still i have "Some Issues Occurred: Could not reach zoomed out state" error
Can you uninstall and try this version instead? https://filehippo.com/download_memu/80500/
i have 3 virtual machines so changing versions is complicated so i went back to an old version of clashfarmer 1.8.18
i found that if i'm changing the resolution back to normal and running the program the script changing back the resolution and it works until i stop it then the same error happens
i'ts strange but when i do it and clashfarmer works in multi memu the machine is off
Just saying bot only works with istance named MEmu