ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: CoC AutoClose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I;m having trouble on Bluestack 1 that i've had installed for a long while and working fine but yet after the new march update i updated the game and once i open Clash of clans it automatically closes again and again .. tried everything so far reinstalled bluestack...tried bluestack 2 uninstall and reinstalling through apk and playstore..and it still auto closing ..would be thankful to have some solutions for such error. Thanks in advance.
Try the solutions in the links below
Hi Erakey Thanks for replaying though i've already mentioned that i've tried everything possible including these two posts you have in signature..one thing i should have mentioned that my pc can't handle memu cuz it lags like hell so i'm using Bluestacks 1 the version you have reffered to..
can you add screenshots or a short video of whats happening so i can have a complete picture
Hmmmm have you tried the uninstalling tools here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
Make sure you follow the steps.. and allow emulator and clashfarmer.exe through anti virus and firewall
Yes i've used those tools twice for reinstalling now and still..Bluestacks allowed on firewall , no antivirus installed
There must be a problem with your system then if you want i can do virtual support
Sure i'd be glad to have your support , Thanks for offering so i thought about that reason as well therefore i'm running a full scan for computer and maybe reinstall OS again with another version of windows 7 , hoping it changes something and i'll keep you updated by the end of the day
still in vain , nothing did really help out .. i could use your help here , How can we get in touch ?!
Pages: 1 2