ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What version of bluestacks works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few days ago I had to reinstall windows 10 and now I cant get bluestacks working anymore.  Im just trying to find out what versions actually work.  Memu doesnt work on my laptop. I also tried BS 2.7 and thats doesnt work with the bot.

Anyone?
Refer to the links in the topics below..
make sure you have all windows components installed directx/opengl/Microsoft visual c++ etc etc
(04-19-2018, 03:38 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Refer to the links in the topics below..
make sure you have all windows components installed directx/opengl/Microsoft visual c++ etc etc

I have the same problem on my laptop. After installing BS 1, the laptop had a bluescreen error “memory management” and after it reboot, the blue screen happened again. I reset my laptop to factory and installed BS2. The same thing happened. I researched and found out that the recent windows 10 update is causing BS to become unstable. 

Is there a way for your team to make CF work on latest version of BS? Memu also does not work even if I tried the fix described in your link.
Try memu 2.9.6 it should run without problems
Make the bot compatible woth another version requires a lot of coding but in the future it will be upgraded maybe
(04-19-2018, 03:38 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Refer to the links in the topics below..

Did all that.  Strange.  It says initializing for a few seconds then closes.  Ive tried a few of the old version but none seem to work..