ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Problem with 2.9.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having checked this seems to be still the MEmu version that is recommended in FAQ section. Well it's stopped working for me. It'll do about 10 attacks then it will simply be unable to verify emulator and then just attempt to load MEmu.

This is what used to happen with previous versions of MEmu I used but it's only started doing this on this version in the last three days.

Is there now a different version of MEmu that is recommended?
Use the temp cleaner from the link below
and make sure to close everything before using it
Errrr right ok.

What does that do?

We ain't all computer literate
Windows, programs, running apps, installation files, leaves behind temporary files, sometimes it conflicts with other temporary files that are necessary to run programs like memu. the batch file simply clears temp folders in windows and prefetched files. you will face a little delay after restarting but then everything should run normally
Ok thanks, I'll try it.
So downloaded the temp cleaner file and then ran it several times then restarted my pc.

Started CF and left it running over night, only to find that after 10 attacks it would load MEmu and had the same problem.
What is your windows build?
7 pro 64 bit
(05-24-2018, 10:36 AM)kenny Wrote: [ -> ]7 pro 64 bit

Bot doesnt simply stop working, there must be something wrong with the system. try following the steps here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
I think I've stumbled upon the problem. When the MEmu tries to start CofC it's asks you to 'login with supercell id' which CF seems unable to do. If you do it manually you then have to click on your own supercell id then CofC will start. It's doesn't always start with asking this but when it does CF becomes stuck and won't verify etc.
Pages: 1 2