ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: What's the best way to bot on multiple accounts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm still a noob when it comes to botting.
But what is the best way to bot on multiple accounts on one system?
Use Virtual machines if you have good pc
(06-02-2018, 07:49 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Use Virtual machines if you have good pc

exactly. i have 3 windows 10 virtual machines running in VMware workstation. i have an i7, 24GB of ram and 1TB SSD. each VM has 1 processor 2 cores, 3gb ram 30GB virtual hard drive.
I just change the acoounts in Memu with reinstall and this is it.Couple  days i boting the first account until all builders have job.Then i reinstall memu and i put the second account and boting until all builders are having job  and again change
Sorry for my English
(06-02-2018, 07:49 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Use Virtual machines if you have good pc

A virtual machine running a virtual machine (MEmu). It's virtual machine inception! [Image: tongue.png]
(06-17-2018, 07:52 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]

A virtual machine running a virtual machine (MEmu). It's virtual machine inception! [Image: tongue.png]

I hope the bot and memu doesnt know they are in a Virtual machine Big Grin
hello
i just made a virtual win10 with virtualBox, to have a second bot running, but MEmu wont start, its stop at 99% and got a OpenGI error..
Any of you know how to fix that?

i7-8700k
16gb ram
no GPU yet....(maybe its that the problem)

thanks
Hi guys I used to have 4 virtual machines, I only have 4 accounts.

My PC,(Ryzen CPUs its best cpu for multiple threading -It has lots of cores and threads-, like virtual machines, 3d rendering, streamings, etc) CPU Ryzen 7 with oc, 16GB Ram, GTX 1060 6GB, 2 ssd (240gb each) + 4 hdd (1tb each) and every one worked really smooth.