ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Attack (Unit placement) problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community,

I've been using the bot for couple of weeks now and it worked like a charm (Thanks for that, im really satisfied). But I came across a fatal problem today. While attacking the bot places some units like 4 Giants and 7 Archers, it then places King and Queen and stops placing any units. I've noticed the problem since the latest Update (Th12 etc.). It would be a pleasure if someone has a solution for this.

Thanks in advance,
Luadja
I have the same problem
اصبحت عندي نفس المشكلة
SAME PROBLEM TH12 USER
Same here!
The Update was released today!! Can we give the clashfarmer team some time to work on the latest update to the bot?? Jesus Christ!!
They would definitely work much faster if more people would pay for the bot... Just a suggestion.
(06-12-2018, 12:09 AM)RTejada809 Wrote: [ -> ]The Update was released today!! Can we give the clashfarmer team some time to work on the latest update to the bot?? Jesus Christ!!
They would definitely work much faster if more people would pay for the bot... Just a suggestion.

While I agree it will take some time, as a paid user, I feel that my time is being wasted as I'm paying for days that it does not function. Do you know how long it takes for them to usually release an update?
THe problem with apps like these is that the devs cant do anything until the final version of COC is out in the wild. Its not like they are supercell devs who have access to beta builds of the game. Patience is all that is needed.
new version will be out soon Smile
(06-12-2018, 02:22 AM)nrfitchett4 Wrote: [ -> ]You only pay for the days CF is used. so don’t try to use it until it’s fixed. Fixes vary from 1-7 days from what I’ve seen. 
(06-12-2018, 12:09 AM)RTejada809 Wrote: [ -> ]The Update was released today!! Can we give the clashfarmer team some time to work on the latest update to the bot?? Jesus Christ!!

While I agree it will take some time, as a paid user, I feel that my time is being wasted as I'm paying for days that it does not function. Do you know how long it takes for them to usually release an update?
(06-13-2018, 03:26 AM)BBN9 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2018, 02:22 AM)nrfitchett4 Wrote: [ -> ]You only pay for the days CF is used. so don’t try to use it until it’s fixed. Fixes vary from 1-7 days from what I’ve seen. 

Its already released since 12 hours ago