ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: BOT STILL NOT WORKING AFTER JUNE UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
QUICK TRAIN STILL WONT SELECT, BOT TRIES TO BUILD SIEGE UNITS INSTEAD!!!!
Hello Archer Queen, Having Issues With TH12 Layout. When Going To Prepare Troops For Next Round It Never Finds The "Quick Train" Tab... Just Goes Into That New Tab For That New Workshop Just Added For TH12. Its Working PErfectly Fine For My TH11 Account Though. Just Need A Bit Of Tinkering On TH12 Layout. As Always Thanks For Your Hard Work! Truly Appreciated!! Clash On!!
(06-13-2018, 01:45 AM)blade7327 Wrote: [ -> ]QUICK TRAIN STILL WONT SELECT, BOT TRIES TO BUILD SIEGE UNITS INSTEAD!!!!

Same for me it selects the siege unit tab instead of quick tab... so bot is not working even with professionnal license.

I am TH 12
Problem seems only with TH12. I will let the devs know about it Smile
(06-13-2018, 08:01 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Problem seems only with TH12. I will let the devs know about it Smile

Hi, Any update perhaps, also when it goes to search for a target if yo built an army yourself, it keeps saying "unable to identify th level"
then you have to uncheck limit targets by sh lvl
Guys, we released an optional update 1.8.19 - RC5 Professional with the following bug fixes:
1) Fixed TH12 bases (siege machines) bug.
2) Fixed zoom out bug and many more minor bug fixes.