ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Memu 2.9.6.1 Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, I know.

Erakey/AQ/anyone else successfully using MEmu 2.9.6.1. I downloaded the installer from the link provided in AQ's announcement. I then got the MEmu44.ova from memuplay, added it to the MEmu directory (as per my memu 5.x.x instructions), and successfully created a 4.4 instance. The problem is that my keyboard didn't work. Did I miss something? Do any of you have the original Kitkat-4.4rc5.exe? That I was unable to find and think it may solve my issues, and issues for others. My keyboard settings were correct in Android and in MEmu.

Any help is appreciated. I know you guys are busy, so please, no rush on this. I'm just stuck and would love to find a solution for this. Thanks so much and thanks to everyone for all of their hard work and patience!
Try latest memu version with android 4.4 it works for me
(06-15-2018, 07:43 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]Try latest memu version with android 4.4 it works for me

Hey buddy. I am using 5.3.2.2 right now. I'm just getting a bunch of errors every now and then and figured perhaps switching to 2.9.6.1 would help me figure out where the errors were originating from. It turns out that many of the errors are CoC's fault. Yet, there are still things the bot freaks out on. I see there is an update and I will try the update. I just don't want to report an error that is user fault (me) instead of being an actual error, especially at this time. But I also want to help with the errors, ya know? It's a catch 22 here.
(06-15-2018, 06:21 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I know, I know.

Erakey/AQ/anyone else successfully using MEmu 2.9.6.1. I downloaded the installer from the link provided in AQ's announcement. I then got the MEmu44.ova from memuplay, added it to the MEmu directory (as per my memu 5.x.x instructions), and successfully created a 4.4 instance. The problem is that my keyboard didn't work. Did I miss something? Do any of you have the original Kitkat-4.4rc5.exe? That I was unable to find and think it may solve my issues, and issues for others. My keyboard settings were correct in Android and in MEmu.

Any help is appreciated. I know you guys are busy, so please, no rush on this. I'm just stuck and would love to find a solution for this. Thanks so much and thanks to everyone for all of their hard work and patience!

I gave up on 2.9.6.1. However, as a workaround, type everything into notepad or word then copy/paste it in memu.
(06-18-2018, 02:02 AM)VanillaXtract Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2018, 06:21 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]I know, I know.

I gave up on 2.9.6.1. However, as a workaround, type everything into notepad or word then copy/paste it in memu.

Or use the virtual keyboard.