ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Clashfarmer version check error 1.8.19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check the following as others including myself are working fine so that indicates a local issue not a server side issue.

your anti-virus - Disable to test connection
local firewall - Disable to test connection
router firewall - Check the logs for any blocks
ISP - ensure that your ISP has not turned on any internet safe guards within your account. some UK providers do this.
I'm having the same issue, ran through all the troubleshooting guidance, removed memu and clashfarmer multiple times, ran all as admin, turned off my firewall and antivirus. Still doesn't work, pulls up memu and then just sits there.
Version check errors are always to do with connection issues. have you also rebooted your router. turn it off for 30 seconds and power it back on.
(06-24-2018, 01:47 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]Version check errors are always to do with connection issues. have you also rebooted your router. turn it off for 30 seconds and power it back on.

I actually reset my router to ensure I was not overlooking a check mark somewhere, still didn't work. This is the first time I have had problems with clashfarmer. Even worked for me when i was in Afghanistan and now can't connect on any of my computers. What antivirus are people using that have this issue? I use norton, but completely removed it and still having the same issue. I'm not sure how its a router issue when it verifies my information and then opens memu. After it opens memu it gets stuck. I have tried opening COC in Memu and it doesn't take control of it like it has in the past. It acts like it can't find the COC program in memu.
(06-25-2018, 12:16 AM)flexxx24 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2018, 01:47 PM)BoWitch Wrote: [ -> ]Version check errors are always to do with connection issues. have you also rebooted your router. turn it off for 30 seconds and power it back on.

I actually reset my router to ensure I was not overlooking a check mark somewhere, still didn't work. This is the first time I have had problems with clashfarmer. Even worked for me when i was in Afghanistan and now can't connect on any of my computers. What antivirus are people using that have this issue? I use norton, but completely removed it and still having the same issue. I'm not sure how its a router issue when it verifies my information and then opens memu. After it opens memu it gets stuck. I have tried opening COC in Memu and it doesn't take control of it like it has in the past. It acts like it can't find the COC program in memu.

Please make a new topic add screenshots and copy the bot logs. i will not be able to follow cases in random posts
still not working for me even after i checked the firewall and troubleshooting guide.
(09-25-2018, 04:13 PM)mouhamed38 Wrote: [ -> ]still not working for me even after i checked the firewall and troubleshooting guide.
We already replied to by email
I installed the bot and the new bluestack on Win10 but it does not start the bluestack ... how do I solve it?
thank you

ERROR: " Some Issue Occurred" 

PS: with win7 it worked perfectly
(10-03-2018, 04:37 PM)smeff Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the bot and the new bluestack on Win10 but it does not start the bluestack ... how do I solve it?
thank you

We don't support the new BlueStacks version, please make sure that you're using a recommended version of MEmu or BlueStacks. All the download links can be found as always in our FAQ.
(10-04-2018, 04:59 PM)ArcherQueen thank you so much Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2018, 04:37 PM)smeff Wrote: [ -> ]I installed the bot and the new bluestack on Win10 but it does not start the bluestack ... how do I solve it?
thank you

We don't support the new BlueStacks version, please make sure that you're using a recommended version of MEmu or BlueStacks. All the download links can be found as always in our FAQ.
Pages: 1 2