ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Switching Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a low level account linked to Apple that I put a SC ID on a couple days ago. Since then the bot gets hung on the load screen after breaks. Is there anyway around this?

I have another low level account as well linked to Apple. Is it possible to still link Apple to android? Also, if I delete CoC from bluestacks and reinstall it will it still ask if I want to sign in with SC ID or play without if I never use that SC ID account?
its very easy to work around. use the time settings in my attachment, you will never be bothered to be asked to login. it only asks that if it has to kick you out.

you cannot switch between devices as you used to if you have Supercell ID. however you can sign in to a new device. if you dont have Supercell ID on that account you can still swap between devices as you could on the old method.

i have 3 accounts, they all have Supercell ID's and i have zero problems using the settings in my attachment.

you do not need to delete coc from bluestacks. you just need to have your account with googleplay games and sign out of the Supercell ID and you can log into that account. but either way. supercell ID is much easier and if you use my time settings you will forget before long that you even have it.