ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Which Vps do you recommend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant use my pc more than 12-13 hours for some reasons. I want to use Vps. Mu budget is max 4-5$ per month. Are there any Vps can ı use Cf and Memu?
(07-10-2018, 12:19 PM)Emre Bengisu Wrote: [ -> ]I cant use my pc more than 12-13 hours for some reasons. I want to use Vps. Mu budget is max 4-5$ per month. Are there any Vps can ı use Cf and Memu?

You need to find a VPS that supports VM with dedicated GPU
(07-10-2018, 01:55 PM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2018, 12:19 PM)Emre Bengisu Wrote: [ -> ]I cant use my pc more than 12-13 hours for some reasons. I want to use Vps. Mu budget is max 4-5$ per month. Are there any Vps can ı use Cf and Memu?

You need to find a VPS that supports VM with dedicated GPU

My GPU is gtx 1070. I saw Aws 1 year for free. Is it support Clashfarmer and Memu?
I found a VPS called Aruba cloud. Have anyone used it? Is it support MEmu and CF?
Running Clashfarmer on VPS discussion - https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1694
Mostly every VPS its without any GPU, but you can use Google Cloud VPS for free, without any GPU, using bluestacks instead of Memu. Anyways Bot isnt working nowadays (-.-)'
(10-04-2018, 04:43 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]Mostly every VPS its without any GPU, but you can use Google Cloud VPS for free, without any GPU, using bluestacks instead of Memu. Anyways Bot isnt working nowadays (-.-)'

ClashFarmer bot is working!!! If you have a specific issue please read our FAQ and if the problem persists you can contact us directly via ClashFarmer forum or email.