ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Wall upgrade bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I found another bug, it's not the world however worth mentioning: I selected the option to upgrade lv 9 walls to lv10. First he checks if it's even possible to upgrade with the information from my storages. If there are enough walls he finds one to upgrade, but if there are plenty of walls already lv 10, he selects one of them and upgrades it to lv 11 (but I only selected lv 9 to upgrade to lv 10).

Another thing i found out is that the bot checks if there is at least as much (e.g gold) to keep after an upgrade as you can select in the settings. However sometimes he is a little bit too 'safe', because I selected 1'000'000 gold to keep at least before a wall upgrade. What the bot does is that he waits a bit... what I mean is when I have 2.2 mil gold and the wall upgrade costs 1 mil he isn't going to upgrade (he waits until 2.5 mil).

Does anyone else have this issue(s)?

cheers.
sometimes the bot might misclick and upgrade walls different than the one you selected yes
and the bot still have the old walls prices so it waits for 2.5 mill Smile
(07-12-2018, 06:40 AM)Erakey Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes the bot might misclick and upgrade walls different than the one you selected yes
and the bot still have the old walls prices so it waits for 2.5 mill Smile

ok, nevermind, the old price thing is what I expected Big Grin

Do you know what the old price for lv 11 was? (Lava Walls)
you can google for prices sheet, i believe it was 4mil