ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: No new resources gain in 50sec, ending game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I noticed my bot will sometime have the above error message. With above message shown, it does normally appear at my home village which I am fully back at home village with the quick train menu page. How I am suppose to overcome this problem? Problem will solve if I cancel the menu and restart the bot.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Please attach a full printscreen of your emulator (MEmu or BlueStacks) and the bot.
(08-09-2018, 07:56 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Please attach a full printscreen of your emulator (MEmu or BlueStacks) and the bot.

Hi AQ,
I am using bs and my bot is 1.8.19.

Thanks for your kind assistant.

(08-13-2018, 03:07 PM)TeikChoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2018, 07:56 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Please attach a full printscreen of your emulator (MEmu or BlueStacks) and the bot.

Hi AQ,
I am using bs and my bot is 1.8.19.

I noticed after 1 hour, the error message will appear.

Some Issue occurred: Timeout while waiting for the battle to end

Thanks for your kind assistant.
Hi,
Can anyone help on this?
I don't see the error you mentioned in your printscreen...
(08-28-2018, 07:08 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the error you mentioned in your printscreen...

Hi,
The message showed is the no resources gain in 50sec but I have already back into my village for hours... it will just stuck on the quick train page. Huh
Hi,

Please try reinstall by the following steps:

1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall BlueStacks/MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install BlueStacks/MEmu again from the link at our website's FAQ, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot
(08-30-2018, 09:30 AM)Hi There,I have tried several posibble. I think I can have a conclusion so far.I have hosted 2 bots. 1 with donation and 1 without. I tried to swap inter pc for the different account. I noticed the one that donate always giving problems. I am not sure why and how. Anyway, I have turn on the donation and it work fine so far.ThanksArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please try reinstall by the following steps:

1) Remove ClashFarmer from Program Files (x86), and reinstall it with "Run as administrator".
2) Uninstall BlueStacks/MEmu from windows (add/remove programs).
3) Reboot the PC.
4) Install BlueStacks/MEmu again from the link at our website's FAQ, and configure COC.
5) Run the bot