ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: My ClashFarmer seems not to be able to change Memu Resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a bit of issues when clashfarmer tries to restart memu changing its resolution. I have created the instance of memu android 4.4 using the multi-memu and configured clash of clans on the new instance but clashfarmer is not able to resize. Could I manually set the resolution to the one clashfarmer needs to sort out this trouble?

Please assist me.
(08-31-2018, 08:38 AM)ankeorum Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a bit of issues when clashfarmer tries to restart memu changing its resolution. I have created the instance of memu android 4.4 using the multi-memu and configured clash of clans on the new instance but clashfarmer is not able to resize. Could I manually set the resolution to the one clashfarmer needs to sort out this trouble?

Please assist me.

Assisting!! You can manually change the resolution, but that won't fix the underlying issue. The bot should be able to do this to MEmu itself. So first thing's first. Is your 4.4 instance the only instance or are there multiples? If you don't load anything up and just load up Clash Farmer and hit start, does it load the 4.4 instance of MEmu or some other instance? If this is your only instance, but you created it BEFORE deleting the previously existing instance, then you will run into an issue. If that is your case, then simply delete all instances in multi-memu, then create a new 4.4 instance, rename it to "MEmu" (no quotes, case-sensitive) and you should be good to go. 

If that wasn't your case, then please see here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077. Make sure you are using the latest ClashFarmer v1.8.19 RC6.