ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: TH 11 Settings September/2018 Tested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys!

I want to share with you my settings, tested for a month, it works perfect nowadays September/2018, I will update any new improvements in my bot settings if there's going to be any.

So no more to say check my images, copy them if you are on TH11, and wish best of luck looting dead bases [Image: tongue.png][Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: exclamation.png] You'll usually get full resources in a day, and 2 days for D.E., you'll be faster if you boost your barracks [Image: exclamation.png]

Im using last ClashFarmer 1.8.19 and Memu 2.9.6.1 (Performance at Medium).

ARMY

QUICK TRAIN #1

[Image: 20180911_171235.jpg]

SEARCH

[Image: Search_Settings_TH11.png]

ATTACK

[Image: Attack_Settings_TH11.png]

OTHER

[Image: Other_Settings_TH11.png]

MY BASE (1700-2100 Trophies range)

[Image: Aldea1.jpg]

Cy@ guys ! Enjoy [Image: thumbsup.png]
You probably also want to tell others what trophy level you are around. I know this sounds silly, but it has a big impact on what you'll find. Also, you didn't tell anyone your army composition. Kinda pointless without that.
(09-10-2018, 10:15 PM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]You probably also want to tell others what trophy level you are around. I know this sounds silly, but it has a big impact on what you'll find. Also, you didn't tell anyone your army composition. Kinda pointless without that.

True facts, Im updating it! Thank you @orkalass [Image: wink.png]
(09-10-2018, 08:53 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys!

I want to share with you my settings, tested for a month, it works perfect nowadays September/2018, I will update any new improvements in my bot settings if there's going to be any.

So no more to say check my images, copy them if you are on TH11, and wish best of luck looting dead bases [Image: tongue.png][Image: biggrin.png]

[Image: exclamation.png] You'll usually get full resources in a day, and 2 days for D.E., you'll be faster if you boost your barracks [Image: exclamation.png]

Im using last ClashFarmer 1.8.19 and Memu 2.9.6.1 (Performance at Medium).

ARMY

QUICK TRAIN #1

[Image: 20180911_171235.jpg]

SEARCH

[Image: Search_Settings_TH11.png]

ATTACK

[Image: Attack_Settings_TH11.png]

OTHER

[Image: Other_Settings_TH11.png]

MY BASE (1700-2100 Trophies range)

[Image: Aldea1.jpg]

Cy@ guys ! Enjoy [Image: thumbsup.png]

Please add your attack logs.ty
There you go!

[Image: attack_log.png]
@therantex Thank you for the helpful post Smile
Hi again, there's an update on my base.
As you can see I've got almost all walls at lvl 11 (35 left).In 8 Days only.

[Image: 20180924_114528.jpg]
There's my updated base now.

Bot working from 24 September to 30 September, Stopped from 1 October to 7 October (Because it wasn't working for me), I fixed it and It's back to work.

[Image: Screenshot_20181008_134724_Clash_of_Clans.jpg]
Hi guys there's an update for my base looks so different now in 2 months aprox and not botting 24/7. It's huge now Tongue

[Image: Screenshot-20181203-004826-Clash-of-Clans.jpg]
Your base is lit bro xd
Pages: 1 2