ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: memu failed to start, reboot and try again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I install both the memu and CF bot according to the tutorial, but Memu version 5.6.1 didnt work.  The bot just sat there and tried to verify the emulator and coc.  I uninstalled version 5.6.1  and installed version 2.9.6 and was able to get it to work.  The bot ran for a few hours just fine.  Then this happened.  

If I shut down both apps and start it back up again, it works just fine.  About an hour earlier, I logged on coc on my phone and started a Barb King upgrade. I have CF set to log on after 300 seconds if it gets booted off by another login.

What would cause this crash and what version of memu should I be using?

[attachment=874]
Hi DTX-Farmer!
Could you share me your PC Specs.
I highly recommend you to install Memu version 3.9.6 and activate in BIOS settings Virtualization (VT) it helps Memu work better.

**Try to clean last Memu installation files before installing new one, you can google it.**
ok, so i found another thread that wanted me to install Memu 3.6.8 and everything works great. I was able to run the bot almost a full day without it stopping.

The install and setup guide should mention that if the latest version of Memu doesn't work or gives you error messages, then try to install an older version. I took me almost 3-4 hours of testing and problem solving to get the bot to work.
(09-24-2018, 10:46 PM)DTX-Farmer Wrote: [ -> ]ok, so i found another thread that wanted me to install Memu 3.6.8 and everything works great.  I was able to run the bot almost a full day without it stopping.

The install and setup guide should mention that if the latest version of Memu doesn't work or gives you error messages, then try to install an older version.  I took me almost 3-4 hours of testing and problem solving to get the bot to work.

Noted, sorry to hear that it took you so much time to find the right emulator version... The links to recommended MEmu/BlueStacks versions appear in our FAQ and mentioned in many threads in this forum...