ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: Free VPS for CF Bot Tutorial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

I will show you how to setup a free VPS, for a year, using google cloud.

First of all you need to go HERE and choose TRY GCP FOR FREE.

Now you'll need to register, you won't get charged at your Credit/Debit Card. Google won't charge you. (I used my VISA with 1.80 eur Big Grin )

When registration process it's done, you need to go at Compute Engine -- VM Instances.

[Image: 4.png]

When you're there, start creating one I used this one after trying some configurations this one worked perfect! 
       - Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter (Not the core one)
       - 4vCPU  and 7.25 GB Ram.
       - Without dedicated GPU.
I used Europen server because I'm from Spain.

[Image: 5.png]

Once you finished creating VPS you need to first create your user and password access and then download the RDP (Acess file to the VPS).

[Image: 6.png]

You first need to configure a user and they will generate automatically one strong Password you need to copy them somewhere.

Now you can use the RDP file to access your VPS, you got the VPS functional and ready to bot.
Next step, open Server Manager you'll find it on main screen,you have to turn off Windows Defender and IE Enhanced Security Configuration. Click on the on button and turn both options to Off.
Make sure they are off, restart the vps in case they are not.
Now you can install Bluestacks (I use 0.10 Thin Installer on mine) and CF Bot. (You can't use Memu because there's no GPU card so it runs so badly, the bot won't function).

Next step its creating a new user, to connect from the same VPS so the bot keep running 24 Hours, if not it will like go in sleep mode so bot won't work properly.
It's like normal windows creating a user, make sure its Administrator user.

Once you got the account, login into it, then type Window Button and search Remote Desktop, open it and connect to your first account with the username and password that google gave to you.
But you need to change the IP to 127.0.0.1.

And now when you finished this you just connect to the bot with the RDP file but to the second account that you just created so use same username and password that you used for creating it. This small trick will make the windows think there's someone connected to the VPS, and it wont go in sleep mode so you can run now your bluestacks configured with your bot and let it do his job! lmao :Big Grinf you dont understand anything you can add me on Discord I can tell you in VideoCall by Step its fast and easy to setup my english its just bad :S

Cy@, happy botting !

Pictures are in Spanish as my account it's Spanish. Sorry about that.
(10-04-2018, 11:29 PM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys!

I will show you how to setup a free VPS, for a year, using google cloud.

First of all you need to go HERE and choose TRY GCP FOR FREE.

Now you'll need to register, you won't get charged at your Credit/Debit Card. Google won't charge you. (I used my VISA with 1.80 eur Big Grin )

When registration process it's done, you need to go at Compute Engine -- VM Instances.

[Image: 4.png]

When you're there, start creating one I used this one after trying some configurations this one worked perfect! 
       - Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter (Not the core one)
       - 4vCPU  and 7.25 GB Ram.
       - Without dedicated GPU.
I used Europen server because I'm from Spain.

[Image: 5.png]

Once you finished creating VPS you need to first create your user and password access and then download the RDP (Acess file to the VPS).

[Image: 6.png]

You first need to configure a user and they will generate automatically one strong Password you need to copy them somewhere.

Now you can use the RDP file to access your VPS, you got the VPS functional and ready to bot.
Next step, open Server Manager you'll find it on main screen,you have to turn off Windows Defender and IE Enhanced Security Configuration. Click on the on button and turn both options to Off.
Make sure they are off, restart the vps in case they are not.
Now you can install Bluestacks (I use 0.10 Thin Installer on mine) and CF Bot. (You can't use Memu because there's no GPU card so it runs so badly, the bot won't function).

Next step its creating a new user, to connect from the same VPS so the bot keep running 24 Hours, if not it will like go in sleep mode so bot won't work properly.
It's like normal windows creating a user, make sure its Administrator user.

Once you got the account, login into it, then type Window Button and search Remote Desktop, open it and connect to your first account with the username and password that google gave to you.
But you need to change the IP to 127.0.0.1.

And now when you finished this you just connect to the bot with the RDP file but to the second account that you just created so use same username and password that you used for creating it. This small trick will make the windows think there's someone connected to the VPS, and it wont go in sleep mode so you can run now your bluestacks configured with your bot and let it do his job! lmao :Big Grinf you dont understand anything you can add me on Discord I can tell you in VideoCall by Step its fast and easy to setup my english its just bad :S

Cy@, happy botting !

Pictures are in Spanish as my account it's Spanish. Sorry about that.

Hey, thank you very much! I can't find the WindowsDefender option in the ServerManager. Where is it?

greets.
@therantex great thread! Thanks for sharing this! Smile
Your post is a bit misleading. Let me clarify with details.

New users who sign up for GCP get $300 to spend in the first year. The VPS you have outlined in your original post is $0.278/hour. So if you're running this 24/7, which you will be, then you'll be spending about $203 in your first month. This means you will run out of free credit ($300) in 1.5 months.

Now, once your $300 credit runs out, Google will NOT charge your credit card unless you sign up for a paid account. So you don't have to worry about spending money if you forget to turn off the VPS. But with these settings, you'll only get 1.5 months use out of this.

TL;DR: Without spending money, and using the recommended settings in the OP, your VPS will run out of promotional credit (free money) after about 1.5 months of usage. Far less than the 12 months advertised in the OP.
(10-06-2018, 07:44 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Your post is a bit misleading. Let me clarify with details.

New users who sign up for GCP get $300 to spend in the first year. The VPS you have outlined in your original post is $0.278/hour. So if you're running this 24/7, which you will be, then you'll be spending about $203 in your first month. This means you will run out of free credit ($300) in 1.5 months.

Now, once your $300 credit runs out, Google will NOT charge your credit card unless you sign up for a paid account. So you don't have to worry about spending money if you forget to turn off the VPS. But with these settings, you'll only get 1.5 months use out of this.

TL;DR: Without spending money, and using the recommended settings in the OP, your VPS will run out of promotional credit (free money) after about 1.5 months of usage. Far less than the 12 months advertised in the OP.

Heart  Big Thanks
(10-07-2018, 02:37 AM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 07:44 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]Your post is a bit misleading. Let me clarify with details.

Heart  Big Thanks

Heart Thanks for the great tutorial! It's a shame it'll only last 1.5 months, but it'll work great for those that need it. I guess if people have multiple gmail accounts and multiple credit cards they can get it lasting longer, but we won't talk about that here. Thanks again for the info! ^_^
(10-07-2018, 06:58 AM)orkalass Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 02:37 AM)therantex Wrote: [ -> ]

Heart  Big Thanks

Heart Thanks for the great tutorial! It's a shame it'll only last 1.5 months, but it'll work great for those that need it. I guess if people have multiple gmail accounts and multiple credit cards they can get it lasting longer, but we won't talk about that here. Thanks again for the info! ^_^

No problem Wink